Sanitary safety and cleanliness of the hotel- not only her business card, but also a serious factor on the basis of which the client makes a decision to move in again. If a guest feels that his room is dirty and the administration does not pay enough attention to this aspect of the issue, then all efforts in other areas will go to waste. Be sure that you will not see this client again, and you have spent a lot of money to attract him. Food compliance software
So, what do you need to pay attention to to ensure that your hotel is brilliantly clean and sanitary?
1. Documentary support of cleaning
First of all, you need to realize that cleaning is the same business process as registering guests. Like any business process, cleaning should be formalized and have the necessary documents for each of the stages:
- Object passport – contains all the necessary information about the object for the organization of cleaning work;
- Service plan – defines a detailed list of regular work carried out in each zone, and their frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.);
- Cleaning project – sets out how to organize effective cleaning in a given environment.
2. Using technological maps
In addition to strategic documents, such as a service plan and a cleaning project, you need “tactical” ones. To describe and fix the sequence of performing all the steps for the participants in the harvesting process, use flow charts.
The technological map is a detailed step-by-step description of the employee’s actions when carrying out work at a specific work site. It sets the start and end times of work, the cleaning method and equipment, detergents and disinfectants, and the method for dosing them.
3. Purchase of professional detergents
Here the algorithm is as follows:
- To acquaint potential suppliers of professional detergents with the service plan, tasks and features of surface materials.
- Carry out comparative testing of detergents in the recommended concentrations of the suppliers.
- Select a supplier on a competitive basis, paying attention to the ratio of price and quality.
Receive training from the supplier on the use of detergents, familiarize yourself with the rules for storing agents and preparing working solutions, let the supplier install dosing systems.
4. Use of detergents and disinfectants
To optimize costs and increase cleaning efficiency, you need to:
- Develop internal norms for spending funds for cleaning: rationing helps to plan the costs of purchasing funds and control their correct use;
- Use dosing systems in accordance with the established standardization: dosing systemseliminate errors in the preparation of working solutions;
- Use universal cleaners.
Chemical cleaners and disinfectants must be certified and have a document confirming the safety of their use.
5. Purchase of inventory and equipment
The procedure is similar to purchasing detergents:
- Introduce the service plan to potential suppliers;
- Get recommendations on the number of inventory and equipment and commodity items;
- Compare commercial offers, choose a supplier;
- Invite a supplier to train staff.