Rapping has grown into one of the most popular and exciting industries. This is due to the young talent coming into the field and producing creative rapping content. Lil pump is one of the best young rappers out there of this era.
Lil Pump is a rapper, songwriter and producer who is an American by nationality. He is also currently based in America. He is primarily known for his song Gucci Gang. This song has become a viral success in this day and age. Moreover, he is also known for his colourful and creative hairstyles which he changes every now and then. His song Gucci Gang ranked number 3 on the list of Billboard.
He has recently gained a lot of popularity. This is essentially due to the controversy that goes around him. Currently, he has been in the news for a very bizarre reason. He accidentally shot a gun inside his own dwelling. He was arrested for this reason. Thereafter, he has been all over the new. Interestingly, in the past, he has also been sent to jail for driving without a license.
His father is Cuban and his mother is Mexican. Due to his short temper, he was expelled from every school he went. He was known for getting into nasty fights and riots. However, despite that, he still had a lot of talent from a very young age. If you look out for his songs, you will find some of them are from his young age. There are some videos on YouTube that essentially shows his progression from a very early age.
Lil Pump Net Worth
One of the most interesting thing that people often want to know about Lil pump is hi net worth. Although Lil pump’s net worth cannot be exactly calculated, a lot of sources suggest that in 2021, his total net worth should be around $9 million to $10 million.
Some individuals are also of the misconception that Lil Pump has entered into the billionaire league. This is not true. As of 2021, he has not attained billionaire status. However, his net worth is increasing at an exponential rate. If he continues to release successes such as Gucci Gang, he may soon enter into the billionaire league.
Lil Pump Income Sources
As soon as his net worth is discussed, one of the questions that naturally follow is regarding his income sources. It is pertinent to note that al millionaires normally do not have one source of income. Similar is the case with Lil Pump. Following are some of the ways in which he has made this amount of money:
- Monthly salary of Lil pump cannot be calculated as each year he earns a different sum of money. This is due to the difference in the amount of events he get each year. However, there are many reports which suggest that he charges around $100,000 per event. This means that even if he performs 5 events per month, he easily makes around $500,000 in a month. As an example, he had performed at the Rolling Loud Festival in 2017, which is his one of the most successful musical events. Therefore, the first source of income for Lil Pump is the musical events such as concert he performs at. This is his major source of income.
- He is not only a musician but also a digital influencer. Therefore, he gets different contracts in which he performs in the capacity of the digital influencer. Recently, he was about to sign a deal with Warner Brothers. This deal was supposedly worth over $8 million. This is indicative of the amount that Lil Pump simply gets from such contracts. Nevertheless, the said deal did not happen for reasons that media does not know about. There are many rumours going on in the market that Lil Pump is about to sign another deal which may be worth $12 million or above. However, this deal is not yet confirmed.
- Lil Pump, being a very popular influencer, also earns money through a number of endorsements. This is the same as other popular celebrities. Endorsements are one of the most lucrative sources of income for Lil Pump.
- Lil Pump has very high online presence. He leverages his online presence and makes a great deal of money out of it. He is an artist whose musical tunes are extremely popular over online media. This includes a wide range of streaming platforms such as Spotify and YouTube. Currently, he has around 17 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, which is an overwhelming number. His song Gucci Gang has hit over one billion views only on YouTube. This shows the intensity of his online presence and therefore, he earns a great deal of money out of it.
- He has earned a great deal of money through other singles such as Uninformed, Rudimentary and Pack Shit. These three songs have got over 3 million views collectively. He also announced a musical tour called the Harverd Dropout. However, this musical tour was cancelled for some reasons. Due to the name of this tour, many individuals thing that he is also a Harvard dropout. This is not true. Nevertheless, he released his single song called the Multi Millionaire. The said song was a high success which earned him a great deal of money.
- Lil Pump also has other minor businesses which earn him a minimal amount of income on a monthly basis. These businesses are funded through his musical talent, which is of course, his main source of income.
The bottom line
Above is all you need to know about Lil Pump’s net worth and how he earns money. However, there is a lot more that you can get to know about this celebrity. He is highly active on social media and keeps posting about his life. Therefore, if you are a fan of rapping and love Lil Pump, then you must follow his social media accounts.